Oh! I could be wrong but I think I know what's going on. If you download/use the official ISO, it contains both Home & Pro and it's too big for FAT32, therefore Rufus changes to NTFS automatically.
Ahhh that makes sense.
So that means we would have to turn off Secure Boot.
Yes, no big deal.
Windows will install properly, you can enable back Secure Boot afterwards.
edit: I used an ISO from UUPdump with only Pro inside, that's why Rufus stays FAT32 in my case.
Dell #2 (2017) non-compliant (7th Gen Intel) installed ISO with Secure Boot turned off. Dell #1 (2019) fully compliant did not work with Secure Boot turned off. Turned Secure Boot back on and at first thought it would not work as it started checking hardware so I removed the USB and then saw it was "Getting Things Ready" so I plugged the USB back in and it successfully completed the clean install. NO FAT32 just as previously stated. Both 22000.132 ISOs updated the install to 22000.160 during the clean install. No longer need to have to get the update from Windows Update after the clean install.
Feedback Hub: https://aka.ms/AAdkov4