Hello Johnny and Others. Getting the same issue with Defrag and Optimize. Also, when I tried to run Chkdsk, I watched it work on my D: (DATA) drive with no issues, but when it tried to scan C: (Windows), it just says "Scan and Repair Complete". Not sure if that's related. Will be home early this afternoon, and will continue to monitor what I can.
Build 27686 is out to Canary Channel Updated Blog
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-08-16T11:28:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-08-16T08:04:54+00:00 @Johnny55,
Here is another weird one, when trying to login in safe mode, it has a problem with the PIN.
My PIN works fine in normal mode, no idea why it has a problem in Safe Mode. 🤷♂️
-
Anonymous
2024-08-16T07:41:17+00:00 Same here. Upvoted
-
Anonymous
2024-08-16T06:48:31+00:00 Hi FG,
Confirm on total clean install. Insider page stuck on Beta with other options not available:
Defrag & Optimize Drives missing SXSHARED_UCRT.dll. Ran sfc and Dism restore health to no avail.
Regards,
Hi Johnny,
Thanks.
I get this too.