Build 27686 is out to Canary Channel Updated Blog

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-08-15T17:00:42+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T23:40:33+00:00

    This is per a Twitter post:

    Thanks,

    I already saw that. 😉

    And this:

    • The builds we release to the Canary Channel represent the latest platform changes early in the development cycle and should not be seen as matched to any specific release of Windows and features and experiences included in these builds may never get released as we try out different concepts and get feedback. Features may change over time, be removed, or replaced and never get released beyond Windows Insiders. Some of these features and experiences could show up in future Windows releases when they’re ready.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-08-23T21:28:11+00:00

    Yes, and also, notice it does not, any longer, show 24H2 😉

    Cheers,
    Drew

    ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/de930ddb-21b2-4172-bb44-bd37928688b7?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T16:52:39+00:00

    I'm sure I'm not alone but thought I'd mention it.

    I notice that even though the channel is set to Canary both the output from winver and System > About show Dev.

    Yes, it showed that on the 1st post on page 1. 😎

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-08-23T15:33:49+00:00

    I'm sure I'm not alone but thought I'd mention it.

    I notice that even though the channel is set to Canary both the output from winver and System > About show Dev.

    Hi neilpzz,

    You are not alone. Confirmed.

    Regards,

    Also confirmed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Johnny55 5,155 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-08-23T15:04:59+00:00

    I'm sure I'm not alone but thought I'd mention it.

    I notice that even though the channel is set to Canary both the output from winver and System > About show Dev.

    Hi neilpzz,

    You are not alone. Confirmed.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments