Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

Anonymous
2022-07-17T07:57:13+00:00

I have an Asus Zenbook. After/during the latest Windows 11 update, I am no longer able to boot into windows. I get Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG BSOD, and sometimes INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I can't get to the recovery environment, although BIOS is still working.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Repair and recovery

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. BryceSor 5,510 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-08-27T23:47:08+00:00

    Hi timleeshue

    Did you get this sorted at all? I have been wondering about this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. BryceSor 5,510 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-07-23T21:47:06+00:00

    We have to wait for an update from him which maybe in a week or two.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-23T21:25:27+00:00

    He had problem, see first post, I am not sure what he sees at that screen where you load the driver and he also told us what drivers he tried to install which were the wrong ones.

    Never mind about that.

    Since then, he has tried several times to clean install W11 Public Release using the MCT with the correct bios settings and loading the correct drivers, he even tried clean installing W10 using the MCT, same error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments