It does work from Windows Mobity Center.
Thanks to the good old control panel. 😂😉
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks!
I read the blog but I missed that one.
It does work from Windows Mobity Center.
Settings App crash when trying to open Power & battery.
Is there a fix for it?
No fix yet.
I'm getting this error too. 😜
I guess I'll use the control panel while waiting for this to be fixed. 🤷♂️
Same problem opening from here or from the system tray. 🤷♂️
This is a known issue,
From the blog:
"[NEW] Navigating to Settings > Power will crash Settings on this build. As a workaround, you can use commands to configure power modes on your device. powercfg /overlaysetactivewill set the active user configured power mode, powercfg /q OVERLAY_SCHEME_CURRENT will get the active user configured power mode. For more information on using powercfg to adjust these settings, click here."