This is GOLD. Thank you!
ms teams.exe - Bad Image
Windows Insider program | Apps on Insider preview
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-09-01T21:26:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-06-15T01:20:54+00:00 Thank you! Worked perfectly except after I removed the program there was nothing left to do. It just worked.
-
Anonymous
2022-04-24T08:02:01+00:00 Just disable MSTEAMS from startup. Dont delete folders (can cause disruptions sometimes)
Disable msteams at startup - no more error on startup. Just done it now on newly purchased laptop with win11 home. Hope this helps.
-
Anonymous
2022-03-26T05:56:32+00:00 I fixed this just by going to the Microsoft Teams website and downloading Teams for Windows 11. It will download the native Teams app specifically for Windows 11 rather than the traditional WinAPI (Windows 10) one. Run the Installer; once asked to update the app click ok/yes. It then rewrites the corrupted program files installed while updating Windows, and replaces them with the new ones. And viola! it should just launch perfectly the next time you open it.
-
Anonymous
2022-02-23T21:39:47+00:00 Mr Kumar
I tried your instructions on MS Teams I even uninstalled and re-installed and nothing. This is a new Laptop Dell 5406 2 in 1 Windows 11
Ricky