ms teams.exe - Bad Image

Anonymous
2021-08-25T13:39:29+00:00

What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??

*Moved from Windows 11

Windows Insider program | Apps on Insider preview

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-17T13:19:30+00:00

    I don't have a folder called C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps
    Nor do I have a file called "MicrosoftTeams_xxxxxx" anywhere, either.

    I'm on a brand new laptop with Windows 11, have reset it, reinstalled Windows, tried uninstalling teams and reinstalling... No luck so far.
    Has anybody else in my situation found how to solve this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-24T22:13:49+00:00

    I was getting this error after a successful upgrade from Windows 10 to 11

    I tried both method 1 and 2 with no success resolving the issue.

    I tried deleting the Teams program and and downloading and installing a new one, still the problem persisted.

    Finally resolved it for me by:

    Go into Settings

    Select Apps

    Select the Startup tab

    Scroll down to Microsoft Teams

    Turn to Off

    Shut down PC and restart, error no longer comes up.

    I will have to monitor if having shut it off has any effect on any other apps I use, so far none and doubt it will.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-10-05T21:51:53+00:00

    Та же проблема. Никакого решения пока не нашел

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-01-28T06:32:34+00:00

    I my case the resolve was

    1. Uninstall Teams in the settings Apps
    2. get rights for the admin-user to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
    3. then I delete the Teams folder for examble MicrosoftTeams_22006.600.1133.7409_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe in the folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
    4. now start "now chatten" via the taskbar

    It's run, greate!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-24T10:39:07+00:00

    I had this issue with me and just follow below and do repair then reset

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments