I wonder what would happen if I tried installing Build 22523?
I would have to dismiss the Defender warning like on the ones that have incompatible drivers, but it should still work fine I assume.
How is it possible that my Lenovo laptop with an i3 6th Gen has the security feature and compatible drivers but yours with an i7 8th Gen doesn't? they're both about the same age aren't they? manufactured in 2018.
At first, I used to turned on Memory Integrity but slows everything down, since then I dismissed the warning every time I tried a clean install or an in-place repair of 22523. Now on 22518 I keep it OFF as always before.
Hi Sibro,
About the same year, but I've seen other users on the Lenovo Forum asking why it does not have core isolation to meet standards of security.
I have Core Isolation on machines that are over 10 years old, no idea why this does not have it. π€