Harmful activities, malicious software, and unsolicited messages that compromise security and user experience.
Microsoft account suspended
My account is suspended why
Pleas recover my account
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft account suspended
Harmful activities, malicious software, and unsolicited messages that compromise security and user experience.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Microsoft account suspended
My account is suspended why
Pleas recover my account
So they managed to get my account back. Thank you Microsoft for sorting this. You should paste your ticket number on here for them to look into. I suggested that their developers should make it so that if there’s any content flagged or folders that shouldn’t be shared then there should be an automatic block on sharing those folders or a warning message to remove any content that goes against their terms before locking accounts without warning.
Hi,
My Microsoft account (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) was suspended. I have no information about the reason.
I have this account for over 20 years with all my personal files stored in OneDrive cloud service.
I'd like to reactivate my account as soon as possible and understand what caused the suspension, so I could avoid further problems like this.Thank you very much!
Hi I have the exact same issue - I had my Hotmail account for 20 years and 2 days ago it got suspended. Did they solve it in the end and how long did it take? Thanks.
My account is suspended why
Pleas recover my account
how to unsuspend my microsoft account