6/27/2022 Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

Anonymous
2022-06-27T13:56:51+00:00

Anyone else having issues with Xbox Rewards app taking extremely long time to load, if it loads at all.

If it does load all rewards points, etc.... are zeroed out.

June 27, 2022 Xbox One X

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-06-27T14:33:53+00:00

Hello, LesTett. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I don't have access to my console right now, but I just tried to sign in to the Rewards website and I received an error message stating that "Our services aren't available right now", so this is probably just a technical issue with the Rewards servers.

I would suggest you to wait a few hours and it should be fixed. If the issue persists after a few hours and you can sign in just fine on the Rewards website (https://rewards.microsoft.com/), please let me know so we can sort this out.

Thanks for understanding and feel free to ask back any question you might have.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-03T06:55:50+00:00

    3rd Sept 2022

    It's been like this for days now & it's not the first time this has happened

    On PC & on Xbox

    Microsoft are fudging their search data

    So it look good to customers

    Or their not good at their jobs & the platform is bugged

    Fix it Microsoft!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T14:51:58+00:00

    It's still happening for me it's the 16/08/2022 and the time is 3:50pm

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T14:50:01+00:00

    So do I it's not working for me and the date is 16/08/2022 3:50pm

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T14:31:22+00:00

    I am also trying to launch the app and it is not loading after 5 minutes --then got a message it could not get User Profile from platform--I uninstalled the app, reinstalled it then did a hard reboot, waited 5 minutes then turned console back on and got that message when trying to launch the app so I closed the app and tried again and this time I got a black screen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments