How does the 500 points on Search 2 in 14 days works. I can see this on my bing rewards page.

Anonymous
2024-08-08T03:58:40+00:00

Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-09T01:52:26+00:00

    Pls points

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-25T22:02:23+00:00

    Holaaa, necesito los puntos

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T00:47:04+00:00

    Puntos 🙏

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T21:26:37+00:00

    It's disappeared off of mine too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-30T13:21:46+00:00

    Hi, I've had the same issue. It does indeed appear to be a location issue. If I turn on VPN on my mobileto United States it works fine. Hope this helps

    I'm in USA but it still doesn't work it says I've completed the first day but not the second day

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments