How does the 500 points on Search 2 in 14 days works. I can see this on my bing rewards page.

Anonymous
2024-08-08T03:58:40+00:00

Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-24T15:14:04+00:00

    yes, but - i have talked to many long time users and some it works for, others it doesn't. stinky!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T05:30:54+00:00

    I didn't understand

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-19T16:24:54+00:00

    It's disappeared off my screen now

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-15T16:24:15+00:00

    Hi, I've had the same issue. It does indeed appear to be a location issue. If I turn on VPN on my mobileto United States it works fine. Hope this helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T02:59:28+00:00

    Search 2 in 14 days for 500 rewards points.

    500 puntos

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments