A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
its back
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Well you can donate your left points to save the children to save children. I hope you earnt the points for that.
I have been having a similar issue with mine. It allows me to take the quiz and poll but then asks me to join. in order for me to access the points for these 2 items and my searches, I have to go to my browser setting and reset! every time. That of course erases other passwords, social media, etc. I'm not sure why this takes place.
HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THE PUZZLE
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more