A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
"Directions to Niagara Falls" worked for me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
"Directions to Niagara Falls" worked for me
thanks worked right away.
Didn't work for me, and I think I'm getting close to only getting 2 points per search because I've been trying to get the activity to stop being retarded for the past hour.
"directions to Sebastian Inlet" worked for me. replace sebastian inlet with any state park and it will work.
"find somewhere new to explore near me" works