Incorrect "You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat." message

Anonymous
2023-05-04T16:06:04+00:00

Just installed brand new Edge browser on my mac. Tried out Bing for the first time but is keeps responding with the message "You've reached the conversation limit for today. Sign in to continue your chat" although I’m already signed in. Haven't got the chance to try it even once.

tried changing accounts, create a new one - still the same response.

Can I fix it?

Bing | Get started | Advanced search tips

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-05T21:06:39+00:00

    same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-11T08:23:59+00:00

    its still there when I finish it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T17:48:39+00:00

    Same here. Almost never leave Google, came here because of bing chat but I can't use it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T11:58:40+00:00

    Signing in isn't responding

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-02T14:03:47+00:00

    In all seriousness I hope somehow this message and all other get to someone higher up "Microsoft Just Give Up !!!!!!!!!! I am serious sell the company to someone competent who will start from scratch, you are inapt in doing some basic account management you know the stuff you get in a coding interview for the lowest lvl job ! "

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments