A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Bro, I can't find the Roblox redeem place, And I got 2700 points I don't know what to do!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Bro, I can't find the Roblox redeem place, And I got 2700 points I don't know what to do!!
pls do it quickly i want to buy one for my cousin. thank you
i was had 1500 point'
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Ahmed, did you not read it, they said they ran out of stock, they need to restock so we can all get 100 robux gift cards again, is it that hard to listen