How come i'm not earning any Bing Reward points for my searches, yet i can earn the bonus points of the day?

Anonymous
2013-09-15T07:51:29+00:00

This has been going on for 3 days now, i type multiple searches into the search box and the page just refreshes and i get no points for it. If i click on the bonus points of the day, they work and i get about 1 point for the last 3 days, help.

Bing | Get started | Search tips and techniques

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-10-04T21:13:05+00:00

Hi, IamDTS,

(Moderator Edit:  Please note that Bing Rewards is now known as Microsoft Rewards. Read the newMicrosoft Rewards FAQ.  If links do not work in older threads, please search for threads beginning in late 2016 or newer. Thank you.)

Click your Rewards credit counter to see current available offers to earn credits. Your Rewards credit counter may also have stopped counting if you've reached your credit earning maximum (if applicable), or if your browser is in InPrivate mode in Internet Explorer or an equivalent mode in other browsers where the browser doesn’t collect information. If you are signed into bing.com, another reason your credit counter may no longer be counting is it may have been turned off. Click on the Rewards fly-out in the top right of the screen and click “Turn on”.

There are two reasons your Rewards credit counting may not be showing up:

  • You have recently cleared your cookies. Please sign in to Bing using your Microsoft account that you used to sign up for Bing Rewards. Your Rewards credit counter should re-appear.
  • You are using Internet Explorer 7 or higher and you currently have the Bing Bar installed on your browser. If you would like to participate in Bing Rewards through the web on Bing, you must uninstall or disable the Bing Bar.

Sign in to Bing with the either the Microsoft account or Facebook ID that you used to sign up for Rewards to see your credit balance and new offers to earn credits. If you are still having trouble submit your question to our Customer Supportteam.

If in doubt, sign out of Bing then log back in with the correct Microsoft account or Facebook ID that you used to sign up for Bing Rewards. If the credits still don’t look right to you, please contact Customer Support.

Microsoft Rewards FAQ

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

53 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-12-18T21:21:46+00:00

    I've been having some difficulty getting my Bing searches to show up in my rewards credits.  The mobile, desktop and special searches normally are credited as soon as I complete them, but since yesterday, no searches are registering.  I've tried logging out and back in again, and I've used a series of different browsers (Edge, Firefox and Chrome) on different operating systems (Windows, Android and Linux).  Is there something I can do to get the Bing searches to trigger the rewards points again?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-12-18T18:18:17+00:00

    Mine isn't working either. I think it was working yesterday but not today. I wish someone would tell us what is going on here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-12-18T17:43:16+00:00

    Unfortunately, Bing Rewards is still not working as of 12/18/2016. Logged in/out and nothing. No points added. PC and mobile nada. Curious that it happened on double points weekend. It worked fine last weekend. Hopefully, they'll get it fixed pronto and reward their faithful users.

       I posted on another thread early this a.m. None of my searches are being counted. I'm not getting the 10 points for the "At the movies" offer, and my mobile searches are not working. And of course the link to their support page is not working. I keep getting an error about "too many redirects." I've tried signing in and out several times, on both computers, using various browsers...nothing is working. I hope somebody wakes up and realizes that there's a whole lot of people experiencing this same problem. The only positive thing is knowing that the problem isn't just with me...that many more people are having the same issue. I hope they get it fixed before we lose too many more reward points.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-12-18T16:54:24+00:00

    Unfortunately, Bing Rewards is still not working as of 12/18/2016. Logged in/out and nothing. No points added. PC and mobile nada. Curious that it happened on double points weekend. It worked fine last weekend. Hopefully, they'll get it fixed pronto and reward their faithful users.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments