A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Yes, same problem trying for hours and still cant redeem
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The past couple of months I used the Microsoft Rewards service gave me little to no issues, but the past 2 weeks has been giving me a MAJOR issue. I use the service for my monthly redemption of Robux, and it gave me no issues until the "Phone verification" page popped up. It's asking me to receive a code.... but without a prompt to add my number. All the page asked me is that "You don't have a phone number yet." and a link to my Microsoft account info where it shows my details, including my phone number that's associated with my account. I removed and added back my phone number, added different phone numbers from other people, change my email address and its primary alias, but it still gave me the same light blue box to add a phone number. Can I get help to redeem my 16k points?
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, same problem trying for hours and still cant redeem
i have tried to get help resolving this problem for over 4 months or more. I stopped trying to make contact with Microsoft Support to resolve issue.
for me every time I try to redeem my points this blue stupid box keeps popping up and when i try to "add a phone number" even though i already SHOULD HAVE HAD ONE CONNECTED, IT JUST SHOWS ME THAT THE GODDAMN PHONE NUMBER IS ALREADY USED! LIKE, HOW!?!?
please fix it so that rewards remembers our phone numbers instead of having to put one in all the damn time
Never mind, it no longer works on the app. Sigh.
I suppose that works too, but I didn't stumble onto it like I did via the xbox Rewards app on the console.