Quiz daily poll and point spread are not working on Microsoft Rewards

Anonymous
2023-03-09T17:20:14+00:00

For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-18T06:04:32+00:00

    Mine has been back working for at least a week now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-18T03:48:05+00:00

    Having the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-28T15:41:59+00:00

    This is crazy, couldn't get it working and now it works perfect. It fixed itself?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T01:32:42+00:00

    Like so many others, I have done daily rewards for ages. The past month, I get more days without seeing the quiz or poll or both. I have been set for 75 point days only to miss it because on the last day the quiz or poll doesn't show up. - Is it the Bing AI?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T08:35:40+00:00

    Same problems here. Just now I got the daily poll to work, but the quizzes all stop

    in the middle after I've answered a couple of questions. Really annoying. Oh, and

    I cleared my cache and cookies on Wednesday night and it didn't really help. Seems

    like the AI is causing the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments