How to delete Images created with Bing Image creator

Anonymous
2023-05-19T16:08:34+00:00

Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-27T17:51:58+00:00

    The above mentioned methods don't work immediately, but the creations are deleted after some time.

    How sweet. Not adding a delete button without explaining to users why it's missing is very Microsoft style. Is anyone surprised? Rhetorical question.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-05T20:04:33+00:00

    Agree - it does not delete the images in image creator.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T20:21:40+00:00

    I am unable to delete any image from Bing Image Creator. Please provide instructions on how to delete the unwanted images. A screen shot for each step, if possible, would be helpful

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-18T19:10:32+00:00

    there is no "delete image" option anywhere.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-10T21:06:12+00:00

    I'm finding this as well... I can't see any 'my images' area, or any delete button for the images that were created. Stupidly, I didn't save a bunch and now I fear I've lost them from the 'recent tab'.

    Is there a way to review all images created rather than just the ones in the recent tab?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments