How to delete Images created with Bing Image creator

Anonymous
2023-05-19T16:08:34+00:00

Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-21T01:50:01+00:00

    Clear search history still can delete all creations from Image Creator, but it now works very slow than before.

    In the past, clear Bing search history can fully wiped out all creations immediately, but since late of last year, this way become more slower than before (commonalty need take entire day to delete all creations), and even more slower now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T23:39:34+00:00

    I think everyone has the same issue but nobody's problem has been solved because I'm having the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T15:17:54+00:00

    im sorry im on Xbox, it dosent show any trash can icon when I click on the picture

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments