How to delete Images created with Bing Image creator

Anonymous
2023-05-19T16:08:34+00:00

Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-20T08:23:19+00:00

    I am talking about Bing Image 'Creator' not generator. And I don't see any my images button. And on the website you linked above, it doesn't work. It says 'Page not found'.

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T07:30:24+00:00

    Same I can't delete it, there is not my images button, but a creations button, but there is no trash icon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-24T23:19:36+00:00

    Useless advice There is no 'My images 'button

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-03T01:18:31+00:00

    There is no "my images" button so how do I delete unwanted images from my "creations"

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T07:30:40+00:00

    Your link also does not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments