A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
my account has been restricted, please help
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
my account has been restricted, please help
please solve my issue microsoft rewards account temporarily restricted
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
Hi,
I'm having the same issue but it's not letting me contact support. All of the boxes are dark grey. I just want to know what I did... I haven't used rewards in a long time and I want to resolve this as soon as possible.
I got the same resonse. I still can't redeem my points. How did you make out?