A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I just do my daily searches. I didn't do anything wrong. I use it every day but today it gave me problems
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just do my daily searches. I didn't do anything wrong. I use it every day but today it gave me problems
help me my account is emporarily restricted
When I try to redeem a reward, it says my account is suspended. 🚫
Dear Microsoft team my Microsoft reward account temporary Restricted please solve the problem please give me gift card
Thank you
I have it my account too