my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order.

Anonymous
2023-02-05T10:29:01+00:00

my Account is Showing This Error: There’s an issue with your account or order. Nobody from Microsoft Support is reverting Back.

The Customer Support department has not responded to my inquiry for over a week. I have registered so many complaints, but I haven't got any response to any of them.

here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110 please resolve my issue as soon as possible. <Changed to a discussion>

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T16:07:23+00:00

    I've tried all the things suggested above. I've tried 4 other browsers. I tried clearing cookies and cache and my modem/router. I've used my cell phone and logged in Microsoft Rewards on it. I downloaded on my phone the Microsoft Start App. I wrote Microsoft customer support and they told me a bunch of stuff about Voice over IP (VoIP) & Redeeming an item from a market outside of your current location which I'm not doing and he closed the case so rewrote and explained and I've heard nothing back.

    I have been using Microsoft Rewards for years. I've done nothing different that I have not done before for 5+ years. I don't use a internet phone I usually use my cell phone (either by calling me with the code or texting me) or the house land line (Microsoft Rewards calls me with the code) when prompted for a code. Any way it isn't even prompting me for that. When I click confirm rewards I get the message "There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact "There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance." I also am not redeeming for gift cards no place different I use the official Microsoft Rewards shop category like always and like most times I get a Amazon gift card. This time it said I could redeem for the exact value (Redeem a custom Amazon gift card) so I input for a $6 amount (6300 points). That didn't work so I went back to the pull down and choose my regular $5 amount and that still didn't work. When I click confirm rewards I get the message "There’s an issue with your account or order Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance."

    Like I said before, I've done this probably once a month for years and I've not changed the way I've redeem my points.

    HOWEVER

    I found this on the web today. Apparently we aren't the only ones experience this. It is Microsoft's problem.

    Microsoft Rewards users unable to redeem points & gift cards ('There’s an issue with your account or order' error) dated June 23, 2023

    But how are we to work with Microsoft if the customer service person closes the ticket without me being able to provide more input?

    Image

    Image

    ![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/019cbad4-5f6a-4f13-9b43-db3db8c210ed?platform=QnA

    ![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/396c5047-a650-4f8e-b4e0-6fa6fab160de?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-05T13:27:57+00:00

    Hi Again André,

    I have raised so many Tickets request for the same, but nobody has time to resolve my issue Yet. it's been 2 weeks I haven't got any response from Your support. I request you to Kindly escalate this issue towards respected support representative from your side.

    here is the ticket reference ID please see and Work According to that.

    1545572044 154561997115456413131545676110

    Thank You!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T21:30:18+00:00

    Hi, still not resolved this problem. I've not tried other rewards but it did let me do a spin for a laptop. I didn't win :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-05T13:11:11+00:00

    Hi again Neha,

    Thank you so much for your detailed explanation and hope I can give you some tips here.

    If you're encountering an error when trying to redeem your Microsoft Rewards points, there could be several reasons for this issue. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

    1- First check the eligibility of your account: Make sure that your Microsoft account is eligible for the reward you are trying to claim.

    2- Check the balance of your points: Ensure that you have enough points to redeem the reward.

    3- Check the availability of the reward: Some rewards may not be available in your region or may have been discontinued.

    4- Check for any issues with your account: Ensure that your Microsoft account is in good standing and doesn't have any issues that may prevent you from redeeming rewards.

    If you have tried these steps and are still encountering the error message, it is recommended to reach out to Microsoft Rewards customer support for further assistance. They will be able to help you diagnose the issue and resolve it.

    Hope I can help you and please tell me if these steps didn’t help you to solve your issue.

    Kind regards,

    André

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-05T11:05:52+00:00

    Hello! My name is André, and I am an Independent Advisor as well as a long-time Microsoft user.

    I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and I am hopeful that I will be able to help you find a satisfactory solution.

    Regarding the error you are seeing, could you please elaborate a little more on that and show me a screenshot or where you are experiencing this? Is this happening in your Microsoft Teams account or with other tools?

    Hope I can help you!

    Warm Regards,

    André

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments