Why can't I gain search points for Microsoft Rewards anymore?

Anonymous
2023-12-14T14:12:19+00:00

Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-18T09:44:10+00:00

    Search poin bariblam slover may acaunt

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-17T20:34:14+00:00

    When searching, I get a few points and then no points can be gathered.

    After a while, one hour or so, I can gather another six or nine points before it stops again.

    This is nothing else than sabotaging before I reach 1000 bonus points!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-15T05:56:04+00:00

    Srch paroblam sarover

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T04:07:15+00:00

    still not fixed, did everything they told me too. Nothing. I'm sure they do this on purpose to stop people from redeeming points, but dont realize most people only use bing for its points

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-17T15:57:09+00:00

    I can't get points from mobile period

    On what OS, Android or Apple? What region are you in? I am in North America and on Android, after months of working, then not working, constant app crashes, search "cool down times", they have finally fixed all the problems for my device.

    I suggest you double check to make sure there are no updates to the app in your device store, if that doesn't work, (not sure how apple phones work, so not sure if you can do this on an apple) clear the app cache and reboot the device, if that does not work, uninstall the app, then reinstall it again. If that does not work, contact MS support.

    They also maybe just playing catch-up for all the bugs in other regions. As a software developer with 30 years experience, working on software that spanned the world, sometimes you roll out fixes to different regions in a staggered schedule, this mostly had to do with different language support, and local laws.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments