Why can't I gain search points for Microsoft Rewards anymore?

Anonymous
2023-12-14T14:12:19+00:00

Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-04T09:40:01+00:00

    I missed some days and now something changed. At first I searched something and it didin't gave me points . Then I tried again but it was the same . I send a message for microsoft that something was wrong . They fixed it . But then I searched 5 things in a row they didin't gave me points again . Now I have to send a message again its just really annoying. So can ya'll fix that if I search 10 things can I still get points?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-02T18:53:33+00:00

    Hello, I had a 30+ day streak where I did all of my searches in the Bing app and on my Xbox and it worked just fine even with the 5-6 second cooldown up until 3 days ago. Suddenly I wasn't able to get points for any searches at all no matter how much I tried so I lost my streak. Similarly, yesterday I could only gain 15-20 points every 15 minutes, but it was very inconsistent so I ended up not being able to finish getting my points leaving me several hundred behind. Today I can't get any search points at all again. Did I do something wrong? It feels like I've been banned or something.

    llllll

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-02T18:52:45+00:00

    Yeah, Microsoft is banning us for no reason or something.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-01T19:46:09+00:00

    Same problem here?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. paulr0511 48,640 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-12-15T10:46:14+00:00

    My apologies on this and aside from your console, you can check and try to use a different browser on a PC and see if this will help out and download the Microsoft Rewards extension as well and if there will still be an issue then you can also submit a ticket via the link below to the rewards team for them to check on your account as to why this is happening as this is a user to user forum and therefore we do not have inside access to be able to cross check this from our end.

    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments