A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Unfortunately, they started me back over at zero on 29/11.
Only Microsoft can answer - if only they would
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
why is my microsoft daily streaks showing "it'll be back soon"? yesterday and all it was showing but today, it says "it'll be back soon" why is that? also it doesnt say "seasonal streaks."
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Unfortunately, they started me back over at zero on 29/11.
Only Microsoft can answer - if only they would
my daily streaks returned Wednesday 29/11 so far two days later it is still working.in Ryde England,
restarted at the same point resumed only need two jigsaw pieces to complete although i dont hold out chances just yet!
afraid MS switch things on and off at will.
meanwhile 12 points windows edge search has stopped looks like that has finished
puzzles and tasks rewards dropped off from 10 points down to one point or two points
sounds like they killing it all off? do not know why?
I had active daily streaks until I reached the required number to get the 1000 points then instead of crediting my account, Daily Streaks was closed.
I don't think I will be wasting my time on that again.
My puzzle is back today and it registered my search. Fingers crossed it doesn't disappear again before I get my last couple of pieces.
The edge bonus has gone and it seems only two out of three of my searches are racking up points.
Looks like MS are removing opportunities to collect points by stealth!
Same here. I'd previously gotten at least 3000 point and had two pieces when it went away.
I'd much rather have these than the 20 points for using edge bonus that they took away recently.