got my microsoft rewards account suspended for some reason, and i dont know why

Anonymous
2023-08-07T02:08:14+00:00

so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-25T03:17:10+00:00

    got my microsoft rewards account suspended for some reason,

    Remove suspended account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T05:41:18+00:00

    My account suspended due to reason I don't know please recover it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-13T18:08:38+00:00

    Same me I have an account and it got suspended I don't know the reason and I was redeaming A reward so I lost all my points

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-11T17:09:44+00:00

    What if you didn't violate any rules and you simply changed your password. Some my use short names for their names, and you assume that they violated any rules. Sometimes VPN is to protect you especially if you travel.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-10T09:11:43+00:00

    Pls sir pls unban my microsoft account pls help me sir I don't participated in any fraud activity

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments