got my microsoft rewards account suspended for some reason, and i dont know why

Anonymous
2023-08-07T02:08:14+00:00

so like basically i opened up the rewards dashboard and it showed me that my account was suspended, and i think it might because my microsoft account is tied to my father's phone number (im a kid) but like i would appreciate if yall unbanned me 🔥🔥🔥

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-02T16:31:03+00:00

    Hi Jace,

    My name is Lester, and I am an Independent Advisor. I'll do my best to help you with this.

    I feel sorry to learn that your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and your points have been reduced to 0.

    A few usual causes for a rewards account ban involve breaking the Microsoft Services Agreement or using a VPN. When the terms are violated, such as making multiple Microsoft Rewards accounts using different emails, your account is suspended. know more about Microsoft's code of conduct here https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/servicesagreement

    To lift the suspension, the most effective approach is to raise a ticket with the Microsoft Rewards Team, as they can access your account.

    Send a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support after sending the request the MS rewards team will review your case and make necessary adjustments if possible. This will usually take some time so please be patient.

    I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further concerns. Thanks

    It is not allowing me to send a ticket

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T16:12:46+00:00

    lol lol lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-28T07:37:48+00:00

    I was trying to redeem my rewards on a Xbox gift card and it was coming up my account has been restricted

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T17:44:17+00:00

    Hii sir

    I'm Deepali thakur some reason my account was suspended please unsupended my account.

    ******@gmail.com

    Plz active my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-07T02:54:01+00:00

    Hi Jace,

    My name is Lester, and I am an Independent Advisor. I'll do my best to help you with this.

    I feel sorry to learn that your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and your points have been reduced to 0.

    A few usual causes for a rewards account ban involve breaking the Microsoft Services Agreement or using a VPN. When the terms are violated, such as making multiple Microsoft Rewards accounts using different emails, your account is suspended. know more about Microsoft's code of conduct here https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/servicesagreement

    To lift the suspension, the most effective approach is to raise a ticket with the Microsoft Rewards Team, as they can access your account.

    Send a ticket here: https://rewards.bing.com/support after sending the request the MS rewards team will review your case and make necessary adjustments if possible. This will usually take some time so please be patient.

    I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further concerns. Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments