I have the same issue and have never connected this to an external monitor. Also it tends to happen when I close the type cover and it goes into sleep mode, when then shuts down unexpectedly. All my Win10 updates do not address this and seems to be some kind of video driver issue that Microsoft could care less about pushing to us.
Seems with the Pandemic all MS is focused on is their Cloud Teams app and DC's push for them to acquire Tic Tok. Very sad when this is a product where they control the entire vertical integration (like Apple) and still can't make it work. This is my second unit I have had to replace for this same error code and screen flickering. I hoped this would be a turning point for me to consider Microsoft as a viable PC but it's showing me that on a product where they control everything (hardware, software, memory) put into the device still has too many bugs.
Looks like I will need to find another PC supplier (looking for suggestions) to replace this machine. Since I always use the type cover this was really not a good purchase (kickstand not helpful on a lap) and with all the video and shutdown complaints I have seen I am really upset. Because for the same $1300 I could have gotten an Ultra-book PC with better specs.