To whom it may concern,
I did see some of the responses in the Media regarding the pulling the development for a windows 10 for RT.
Again another era of bad decisions and the customer ends up holding technology barely hitting a year old that will not be supported in the near future.
I attempted to trade in my Surface 2 today under the impression it would be worth it and only was offered $75.00 at the Microsoft store.. A four hundred dollar investment down the drain within months and I noticed all peripheral items are already not sold
at Bestbuy or Microsoft store. No future apps to you name it, etc..
This can't be good for return customers and would think this also is impacting your market growth especially in the windows phone again this happen twice to me investing close to a thousand dollars in Samsung and early Nokia's. Within a year Microsoft decided
they also wouldn't support future software updates. I'm in over 1,400 believing in Microsoft looking at the glass half full. One of the cell phones I was guaranteed it would be upgradeable from windows 7.0 to 8.1 and months later had to apologize that this
wouldn't be possible Microsoft has changed there direction (T-mobile).
I'm currently with AT&T and have walked into several stores asking about windows phones and they immediately try to sell me either Android or the apple phone. Have one marketing photo but you have your carriers trying to not sell Microsoft phones.
I love windows 10 and actually purchased the Lumina 640XL paid cash and upgrade to Windows 10..
Love it.. but again based on Media reports it seems that the Universal apps will not come to fruition.
Sooner or later history seems to keep repeating itself. Now will be used as a second phone for my Fiancé and had to go back to my Android due to lack of apps used for work.
Someone who really wants to believe,
WM