Surface pro 4. Screen shake.

Anonymous
2016-03-06T18:30:14+00:00

Hi, every one. I have problem with my SP4. Half of the screen shake. I never drop my surface. I install all updates. Maybe some one help me? Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69BrQXxvg

Surface | Surface Pro | Display and screen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-03-07T11:58:51+00:00

Personally, given what you posted on your vide I'd advise you to contact Microsoft support and get a warranty replacement.

Was this answer helpful?

70+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-02-08T18:35:01+00:00

    Are you still not having the problem or has it returned? i tried roll back, reset and new updates and new firmware, nothing helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-07-13T14:43:28+00:00

    I've unistalled the driver 4 times and the problem comes back within a half hour.  I even installed the newest Intel driver Version: 15.40.25.4463. 

    Looks like a replacement is needed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-06-06T06:21:45+00:00

    I experience the same problem in my device. I am afraid that the warranty replace or repair would be necessary.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-29T20:56:46+00:00

    I'm having the exact same issue as of the last few days. I've only had this SP4 for two months and it's been plagued by numerous issues including the infamous (now to 187 pages on that thread) "won't wake from sleep" issue, and turning on in my bag.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments