I think the original issue has been fixed as of a few updates ago. Came to check the thread for confirmation.
Anyone?
On the new build. Fixed.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm having an odd experience with the screen brightness of my SPX. Here's the sequence:
This sequence is the only way I can get 100% brightness after the SPX has been in sleep mode. Thoughts?
[Note: this is with the SPX connected to power. I haven't tried it on battery. The advanced power settings are standard Balanced. The system is on Windows Insider Fast Track, and is up-to-date.]
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think the original issue has been fixed as of a few updates ago. Came to check the thread for confirmation.
Anyone?
On the new build. Fixed.
I think the original issue has been fixed as of a few updates ago. Came to check the thread for confirmation.
Anyone?
I'm now on V2004 Build 19041 and it is fixed as far as I can see.
I think the original issue has been fixed as of a few updates ago. Came to check the thread for confirmation.
Anyone?
Sounds like a hardware issue. You should download the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit from the Microsoft Store and check out your system.
The brightness problems that prompted my original post here have been solved for the last couple of months - at least for Fast Insiders....
Cautiously, with fingers crossed, I can report that the latest Insider Fast build (19613) seemsto have fixed at least one of the Surface Pro X screen-dimming issues - the "screen is dimmed on waking even though Settings shows 100% brightness" bug.