Scanners that work with Microsoft ARM processer

Anonymous
2024-07-11T01:23:41+00:00

I bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop last week. Got everything set up and then realized my ScanSnap scanner was not working with the new laptop. I called them and they said none of their scanners work with the ARM Processer in my laptop. Does anyone know what brand of scanners DO work with the ARM processer??? This is a HUGE problem for me. I am almost paperless and scan things all the time.

Surface | Surface Laptop | Performance and maintenance

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-06T22:21:09+00:00

    I will try it. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-10T08:44:04+00:00

    Hallo zusammen,

    hat jemand Erfahrungen mit VueScan? Wurde mir soeben von der scansnapit in Bezug auf meinen ScanSnap500 empfohlen als Treiberersatz / Software.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-23T23:12:29+00:00

    That is really a copout Windows people. The printer driver does not work with printing to OneNote (Your own product, but the way) and the discussion on this simply says it MAY be fixed in a future update. To me this is a scandal and I so regret buying the CoPilot+ PC because of these bugs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-23T23:46:21+00:00

    Well we are all suckers.... I just gave up and bought Mac book air.... No time for this ****.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-23T23:48:21+00:00

    I tried that didn't work if you can post a video that would be helpful.... instructions seemed simple enough....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments