I bought a Surface Laptop 7 to replace a Surface Laptop 3. The 7 is a great laptop, fast, sleek and light, but, there does not seem to be an all-in-one printer scanner anywhere on the market that is compatible. The only work-round was to keep the 3 with the all-in-one printer plugged in and go between the two with a USB stick. Not a pretty solution...
Scanners that work with Microsoft ARM processer
I bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop last week. Got everything set up and then realized my ScanSnap scanner was not working with the new laptop. I called them and they said none of their scanners work with the ARM Processer in my laptop. Does anyone know what brand of scanners DO work with the ARM processer??? This is a HUGE problem for me. I am almost paperless and scan things all the time.
Surface | Surface Laptop | Performance and maintenance
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-11-09T19:34:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-10-23T17:59:47+00:00 Sorry to hear that, we are all suckers.. Microsoft sucks....
Alton McKenzie. Thanks for your speedy response; straight to the point! I hate to have to be forced to agree with you. This SURFACE 7 is my fourth Microsoft laptop. I own SURFACE GO, SURFACE 4 and SURFACE 5. Another big shortcoming is transferring <pst> files from the old OUTLOOK to the new OUTLOOK. And worse, all my Group e-mails need to be re-entered all over again. We were not made fully aware of the consequences of the SNAPDRAGON features and the Windows with ARM (WoA) GJA 2024 10 23. -
Anonymous
2024-10-23T17:34:57+00:00 Sorry to hear that, we are all suckers.. Microsoft sucks....
-
Anonymous
2024-10-23T17:26:21+00:00 I purchased Microsoft laptop computer SURFACE 7 with CoPilot for Windows 11 with ARM ( WoA ) But portable scanner EPSON ES-50 and EPSON ES-60W do not connect with the laptop using USB. Also ES-60W does not connect in WiFi mode. ES-50 works fine with my SURFACE 5. What can be done ? GJA1238 2024 10 23
-
Anonymous
2024-10-17T18:02:12+00:00 Thanks Carrie. Think I'll be taking the laptop back.