Surface Pro 3 - completely dead

Anonymous
2017-12-08T22:23:24+00:00

My Surface Pro 3 has died after two years, I've tried all the 'wake-up' fixes, still nothing. Very unhappy if this needs to be replaced, it seems a lot of money for two years use. Can anyone help or suggest a reasonable repair service in Central London?

Surface | Surface Pro | Install and update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-27T17:08:50+00:00

    Holy crap - that worked.... after I tried everything else - much thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-01-18T07:48:15+00:00

    Windows Surface Pro

    My machine would not start so I tried this above solution:

    Pressing the ON button while trying to bend the machine from the left and right hand corners worked.

    Amazed with the solution, reminded me of very old BW TV's that we had to slap to turn them on. 

    its 18/01/2019.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-01-19T15:05:39+00:00

    I live in Canada. There are Microsoft stores in 3 provinces. The closest one to me is 1600+ km away, I don't have the option of going to a "different Microsoft store". Piece of crap.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments