Hi,
I need a simple solution.
This is too complex for me.
Should I change my PC?
Regards
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am running W10 on a Surface Pro (5th Gen). My Camera's driver is an Intel(R) AVStream Camera 2500 (30.15063.6.8611 - 12/3/2018) and Device Status: This device is working properly. My problem is my Microsoft Cameras, Front, IR Front and Rear (30.15063.6.8611
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
I need a simple solution.
This is too complex for me.
Should I change my PC?
Regards
Have you done a complete wipe and reimage yet? Back up files stored on your Surface before you do this.
Go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surfacerecoveryimage
(with a different Windows computer if yours is not working properly)
and download a recovery image for your Surface. You will need a 16GB or 32GB USB stick (also called a flash drive) formatted FAT32 (use a Windows computer). You can't use an actual external USB hard drive for this. Best to purchase and use a new, previously unused USB stick for this. Use FULL format and not quick format and give the volume a name like surfboot. Unzip/extract the recovery zip to the root of the formatted USB stick and then:
There are full instructions and a video at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023512/surface-creating-and-using-a-usb-recovery-drive#download but below are quick instructions.
Is it possible to use another "BitLocker recovery key"?
No luck. I've too much work to do at the moment. I have to use an external camera. You can use your phone to to this by the way. Search phone used as webcam. Download an app and give it a try. The last step for me will be reinstalling Windows 10. Sorry nothing to offer you.
Still having the same issue also, can't seem to get it to work...either!
Polo...