thanks a lot! that is the solution, my versions were too big, which i downloaded from github, now it is working.
everything is ok on my galaxy book s,
on my asus novago it crashes...
perfekt and thanks a lot...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I now that surface pro x can’t run several apps like Minecraft Java but now surface pro x has a new better processor it can run now run 64 bit apps and also surface pro x can now run games that uses OpenGl 3.3 but can i use recent versions of OpenGL on surface pro x sq2 ?
If surface pro x was able to use OpenGL 4.4 I think that it will run Minecraft Java because OpenGL 4.4 is recommended for running better Minecraft Java on some PC’s
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
thanks a lot! that is the solution, my versions were too big, which i downloaded from github, now it is working.
everything is ok on my galaxy book s,
on my asus novago it crashes...
perfekt and thanks a lot...
Your 1.17.1-aarch64.json is badlyd ownloaded. It should have 69 KB, You should download only the file from Github by clicking Download button or RAW and ctrl+s, so download just this file: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/adiantek/mc-spx/main/1.17.1-aarch64/1.17.1-aarch64.json
PS. I changed only all LWJGL libraries to snapshot version. I must change the size, hash and jar location. LWJGL started working with Microsoft from LWJGL 3.3.0 build 8 and from build 11 it works on arm64.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hmm, to be honest I have no idea if the language has anything to do with it.
The only thing I can think to suggest is comparing the 1.17-aarch64.json to an unmodified 1.17.1.json file delivered by the game.
I mentioned it before, at the time adientek posted his instructions there was only a 1.17-aarch64.json file on his github, and Minecraft 1.17.1 had just come out, so I used his file to as reference to create a 1.17.1-aarch.json file from a copy of the 1.17.1.json file myself. It's a bit tedious, but you might want to consider trying that yourself. It could be there are some differences due to language that is keeping your system from properly using the file, so starting with a json file from your system might resolve that.
You'll definitely want to use a program that will re-format the json file into a more humanly-readable format, notepad++ has an addon that can do that I believe, or some json editor app.
Anyway, I basically took the Mojang-delivered 1.17.1.json file, copied it into a new version folder, and using an editor, copied all the lines from the 1.17-aarch64.json file that had to do with arm64 (for the additional arm64 java game libraries) to the new 1.17.1-aarch64.json file.
I am no expert on this, so maybe there is a much easier solution that I am unaware of. Hopefully Mojang will eventually release a native game client once some of those libraries are no longer considered "beta".
Dom
Hi,
i have no clue... Perhaps because i use german translation - but with english it is the same... I only installed those things, that adiantek refers to on github. i tried this also on the arm64 - Asus Novago from my daughter - it is the same... no aarch-64 to choose from.
any tweak that i have to install? as i understood this json installs the right version of lwjgl, so i do not have to do something with it?
because of the "checksums" there is no way to just copy the new lwjgl to the org-folders...
when starting the normal 1.17.1 with the arm64-Java then there comes of course an exit....