Surface Pro 4 HUGE battery drain whilst off

Anonymous
2019-10-26T06:16:28+00:00

My surface pro 4 is currently losing around 20% charge overnight. This is a widely reported problem and I have tried all of the various suggested fixes - no improvement. 

MICROSOFT - WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS???

Surface | Surface Pro | Power and battery

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-09T08:16:43+00:00

    Ok, thanks very much for letting me know. Very disappointing!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-01-15T11:05:21+00:00

    Dear KarenJune_F

    Almost 3 months have passed but NO MEANINGFUL RESPONSE FROM MICROSOFT!!!

    MICROSOFT THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! HUNDREDS OF SURFACE OWNERS (including me) HAVE REPORTED THIS PROBLEM BUT YET YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!

    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS?

    Sincerely

    Russell Chandler

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-01-15T11:28:47+00:00

    I echo this response. I along with hundreds of Surface Pro users suffer the same identical issue reported on many forums and microsoft. Please do something asap. George Charnick

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-02-04T06:05:58+00:00

    It is incredible and shameful that Microsoft continues to do nothing about it after so many months with such a serious problem with their devices. Please, could you inform us when you plan to do something to solve it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-02-04T10:24:58+00:00

    I think we have our answer - silence.

    I will never buy Microsoft hardware again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments