Hello Microsoft ... is anyone there? You really do not get red in the face of what is described in this post since October 2019. Is this your way of giving support to the users who have trusted your products? Well thank you very much for nothing ... :(
Surface Pro 4 HUGE battery drain whilst off
My surface pro 4 is currently losing around 20% charge overnight. This is a widely reported problem and I have tried all of the various suggested fixes - no improvement.
MICROSOFT - WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS???
Surface | Surface Pro | Power and battery
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-04-11T11:50:36+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-03-01T11:37:56+00:00 ¡¡¡ congratulations Microsoft !!! ... we have already reached 100 people with the same problem and you don't seem to worry much. You can be sure that many of us will never choose Microsoft again when it comes to acquiring any type of hardware .... Thank you very much for nothing ...
-
Anonymous
2020-02-04T10:24:58+00:00 I think we have our answer - silence.
I will never buy Microsoft hardware again.
-
Anonymous
2020-02-04T06:05:58+00:00 It is incredible and shameful that Microsoft continues to do nothing about it after so many months with such a serious problem with their devices. Please, could you inform us when you plan to do something to solve it?
-
Anonymous
2020-01-15T11:28:47+00:00 I echo this response. I along with hundreds of Surface Pro users suffer the same identical issue reported on many forums and microsoft. Please do something asap. George Charnick