I'm about to try them - but - it's not a dirty keyboard; I can do it on every key - and it requires to be held for 5 seconds (or more). The keyboard (a cover2 I think it's called) is also only 3 days old.
Plus, if it were a dirty keyboard - hitting that same key, wouldn't turn it off instantly. It's definitely something specific to software (be it a software, a driver or some firmware) on the computer - or if there's anything in the keyboard...
I'm also going to plug in a USB keyboard - just to see if it does it with that. I'll let you know shortly...
EDIT: Plugged in a USB keyboard - and it won't do it no matter what I try; so it's something specific to the "Type Cover 2" keyboard. I think I'll go down to best buy tomorrow morning and try other covers to see if it does it on those as well. It might be a defective keyboard...
EDIT #2: As a test, I open a word document and just held down a key (again, any key); not only did it not 'stick' - after about 5 seconds; it stopped accepting the key I was pressing (soon as I lifted my finger and pressed the key down again - it started working for a few seconds then would stop again. It's something specific to this keyboard, so gonna take it back and try another keyboard.