2/17 firmware update installed, but when I look in Device Manager in the firmware section, I get Code 10

Anonymous
2016-02-20T02:36:42+00:00

Split from this thread.

You may THINK that you have the updates installed but you may NOT:

BUT:

I tried reboots, re-installs, and everything else, but the updates fail to start.

Surface | Surface Book | Power and battery

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-02-25T16:31:40+00:00

    Well I have neither Firmware resource last attempt status nor Firmware resource last attempt versionin the Details drop down in any of the firmware listed with Code 10 in my system.

    However for the UEFI I have Firmware resource version: 160D9B02, Firmware resource lowest supported version: 15CC6500. Has Problem: true.

    Status: 01802400

    DN_HAS_PROBLEM

    DN_DISABLEABLE

    DN_NT_ENUMERATOR

    DN_NT_DRIVER

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-03-01T14:54:46+00:00

    Hi Greg,

    Is this issue still on yours or Microsoft's radar?

    Thank you for your support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments