What is "carney"? How did you remove that update? Thanks
Surface Pro 7 (i7, 16GB, 512GB) - Battery Life?
I picked up a Surface Pro 7 on launch but I'm really struggling with the battery life, with light usage (a few office apps and a few tabs in Edge) I'm struggling to get more than 5 hours, even with Battery Saving mode on, brightness at around 20-25 and nothing running the back ground.
I've updated everything to it latest version, surely I should be seeing better battery life than this?
Surface | Surface Pro | Power and battery
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-05-10T19:01:02+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-10T19:37:54+00:00 Sorry, it is Edge Canary browser ( https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/download )
To uninstall updates goto "Settings", then "Updates & Security", then "View update history", then "Uninstall updates", then choose the update you want to uninstall. There are somethings in a particular update that it won't uninstall...
-
Anonymous
2020-05-11T17:53:47+00:00 I still can't find the update
-
Anonymous
2020-05-12T12:47:57+00:00 Companys have different methods for testing battery life and Microsoft's way is the worst, Let me explain:
1)my android phone doesn't count my phone usage while the screen is turned off even if I'm listening to music while my iPhone 7 does.
2)Microsoft runs any video at 50% brightness without any multitasking CPU usage as far as I read.
sadly I think the surface problem comes from the CPU power usage.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-20T19:59:53+00:00 I've tried all the solutions provided here and still nothing worked for me... I'm not sure why Microsoft is ignoring this issue. Not sure if I made a mistake by buying the surface pro 7 i7...
we need a solution