Surface Pro 7 (i7, 16GB, 512GB) - Battery Life?

Anonymous
2019-11-04T13:14:39+00:00

I picked up a Surface Pro 7 on launch but I'm really struggling with the battery life, with light usage (a few office apps and a few tabs in Edge) I'm struggling to get more than 5 hours, even with Battery Saving mode on, brightness at around 20-25 and nothing running the back ground.

I've updated everything to it latest version, surely I should be seeing better battery life than this?

Surface | Surface Pro | Power and battery

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-20T16:52:08+00:00

    Shoot I get 2.5 hours max out of mine and it was sent to me "new" after I purchased one in December that would not work or read any of the surface keyboards so I had to send it in to Microsoft to replace. Now my kids started school; virtually and it wont last. My 10 year old mac lasts for days on sleep and will run all day without needing to charge yet this new pro 7 will not.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments