Perdi acesso à conta Microsoft Business com MFA ativado e não consigo recuperar pelo Authenticator / Lost Access to Microsoft Business Account with MFA Enabled – No Longer Have Authenticator Access

Benuvem vms 5 Reputation points
2025-06-27T16:36:39.1433333+00:00

Olá,

Estou enfrentando um problema grave com minha conta Microsoft Business (Microsoft 365/Entra ID). Essa conta está com a autenticação multifator (MFA) ativada via Microsoft Authenticator, mas recentemente troquei de celular e desinstalei o aplicativo Authenticator no aparelho antigo antes de transferir os dados para o novo.

Agora, ao tentar acessar minha conta corporativa, o sistema exige a verificação pelo Authenticator, mas não tenho mais acesso ao código nem a nenhuma outra opção de verificação. Infelizmente, essa conta era o administrador global do tenant, e não há outro administrador cadastrado.

Estou escrevendo aqui usando minha conta pessoal da Microsoft, com o mesmo e-mail da conta business afetada, pois não consigo mais entrar na conta corporativa para abrir um ticket de suporte diretamente.

Já tentei os seguintes passos, sem sucesso:

Acessar os links: https://aka.ms/MFASetup e https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info – ambos redirecionam para a tela de verificação MFA sem alternativas.

Tentei o suporte geral, mas exigem login na conta afetada.

Peço orientações sobre como posso comprovar a titularidade da conta e recuperar o acesso, mesmo sendo o único administrador. Tenho como fornecer comprovações como:

Nome do tenant (ex: nomeempresa.onmicrosoft.com)

Domínio verificado

Faturas do Microsoft 365

Agradeço desde já qualquer ajuda sobre como entrar em contato com a Microsoft ou escalar o caso para recuperação de acesso.

Obrigado!


ENGLISH VERSION :***

Hello, I'm currently facing a critical issue with my Microsoft Business (Microsoft 365 / Entra ID) account. The account has Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) enabled using the Microsoft Authenticator app, but I recently changed phones and uninstalled the Authenticator app from my old device before transferring it to the new one.

Now, when I try to log into my business account, I'm prompted for MFA verification through the Authenticator, but I no longer have access to it. Unfortunately, this account is the only Global Administrator for the tenant, and no additional admins are configured.

I'm writing this using my personal Microsoft account (with the same email address as the business account I lost access to), because I can no longer sign in to the business account to open a support ticket directly.

Here’s what I’ve already tried:

Attempted to get support, but login is required to submit a service request.

I would appreciate guidance on how to prove ownership of the business account and recover access, considering I am the only administrator. I am able to provide information such as:

Tenant name (e.g., companyname.onmicrosoft.com)

Verified domain name

Microsoft 365 billing information

Thank you in advance for any help or direction on how to escalate this case or reach Microsoft support.Hello,

I'm currently facing a critical issue with my Microsoft Business (Microsoft 365 / Entra ID) account. The account has Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) enabled using the Microsoft Authenticator app, but I recently changed phones and uninstalled the Authenticator app from my old device before transferring it to the new one.

Now, when I try to log into my business account, I'm prompted for MFA verification through the Authenticator, but I no longer have access to it. Unfortunately, this account is the only Global Administrator for the tenant, and no additional admins are configured.

I'm writing this using my personal Microsoft account (with the same email address as the business account I lost access to), because I can no longer sign in to the business account to open a support ticket directly.

Here’s what I’ve already tried:

Accessed https://aka.ms/MFASetup and https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info – both redirect to MFA verification without any alternative method.

Attempted to get support, but login is required to submit a service request.

I would appreciate guidance on how to prove ownership of the business account and recover access, considering I am the only administrator. I am able to provide information such as:

Tenant name (e.g., companyname.onmicrosoft.com)

Verified domain name

Microsoft 365 billing information

Thank you in advance for any help or direction on how to escalate this case or reach Microsoft support.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.