Assistance Required for Downloading MS MB-700 Certification

Mohd Adil 25 Reputation points
2025-06-11T06:08:59.6666667+00:00

Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am reaching out for assistance as I am currently unable to download my MS MB-700 certification from the Certifications tab. I have attached a screenshot for your reference, which shows that the download button is not available.

Could you please advise on how I can download my certification? Your support in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mohd adil

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Jack-Bu 6,865 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2025-06-11T06:45:20.6+00:00

Dear Mohd Adil 

Good day! Welcome to Q&A forum. 

We understand that you have trouble with Microsoft certifications. 

Please note that this forum does not support inquiries related to Microsoft Certifications/ Courses. For assistance with your confusion, we recommend you visiting Microsoft Certifications support forum: https://trainingsupport.microsoft.com/en-us/mcp.     

Additionally, you may also find help through the following resources for exams, certifications, and credentials issues.  

Training, Certification, and Program Support Community  

or  

Pearson VUE Support:  

Pearson VUE - Customer Service  

Pearson VUE - Chat  


If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have additional questions about this answer, feel free to click "Comment".      

Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable email notifications if you want to receive updates for this thread.   

Was this answer helpful?


2 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Saideep Anchuri 9,545 Reputation points Moderator
    2025-06-11T08:18:08.54+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Mohd Adil 25 Reputation points
    2025-06-13T05:43:21.3766667+00:00

    Hi Team,

    I'm checking with customer service as issue still persists, it would be great if provide support number to get this issue resolved ASAP.

    Regards,

    Adil Khan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.