I am having the same problem as well. I have tried customer support but I was unable to get through to someone who had enough network knowledge to help. In the end the agent said I should get the hardware checked!
I have tested it a number of different ways. I have an onboard Intel i211 nic, but I've also tested with a TP-Link USB 3.0 ethernet adapter and also going via my android phone. In all cases the download speed is equivalent to what I can get in Ubuntu on the same machine, but the upload speed is about 25% of available. I've even tested the speed via the phone and the PC whilst the PC is accessing the internet via the phone. The PC again has approximately 25% of the upload speed of the phone.
I've tried updating drivers, adjusting all the suggested settings on the adapter, changing the reservation in the registry, using netsh to disable autotuning and even completely wiping the PC and reinstalling Win 10 Pro from scratch. Same results. What is really odd is that the performance on the LAN is superb. I get easily over 100MBps to my file server. This issue only hits internet uploads.
It's not my network, I can get full upload speed on exactly the same PC if I boot into Linux. My best guess is that there is some behaviour within the Windows TCP/IP stack or maybe higher that is causing this problem. I'm fairly sure it's higher than the driver level. All I can hope for is that maybe someone in Microsoft who understands networking sees this and investigates...