Facebook Messenger app and windows standalone can´t enter text

Jaroslav Huba 16 Reputation points
2021-12-05T09:44:13.273+00:00

After last update I can´t tye any text into Facebook Messenger Windows store app or standalone Facebook Messenger application

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

11 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Larry Greenstein 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-21T02:45:59.0333333+00:00

    I cannot type into an article shared from Instagram, onto Facebook in the Desktop on Windows 11 Pro, it should interface with whatever browser I have that is active at the given moment, but it does not, it stays separate

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. bracefracetiti2004 1 Reputation point
    2022-12-01T17:22:15.31+00:00

    does anyone has anumber i cna use

    Was this answer helpful?

  3. bracefracetiti2004 1 Reputation point
    2022-12-01T17:21:54.147+00:00

    Blockquote

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Minh Lương Anh 6 Reputation points
    2022-01-13T07:45:21.82+00:00

    Ok I found a solution. Go to Services, set "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" service to Manual, apply and restart. Your Messenger will work again

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
  5. maverick71 11 Reputation points
    2022-01-08T19:32:34.34+00:00

    ... the best ting to find it and activate is to use Autoruns from Sysinternals and look in service section for tablet and ink support. If checkbox has no checkmark then select it to activate and quit autoruns and restart system and look if input in FB Messenger is possibe again.

    Was this answer helpful?