Unexpected Blue Screen happens frequently

yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-11-23T09:01:11.193+00:00

I have a Windows 10 pc (Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1348).

It always gives me a blue screen error.

It gives me "Unexpected Store Exception" almost every time when I power on my computer. (I hibernated it, if I shut it down, nothing happens)

Now, when I host a Zoom meeting, the sound from the speaker is weird (like burrrrrrrrrrrrrr non-stop with the sound from zoom) after a few minutes, the whole PC is freezing and then you know, blue screen with louder burrrrrrrrrrrr sound until I hard shut down it. (This time is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

The most recent minidump file is when I host the Zoom meeting. Link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu8rYrkTTXYp1jjvfLKH9HTcS1iFAPLJ/view?usp=sharing

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. yj.c 1 Reputation point
    2021-11-30T04:43:51.607+00:00

    Which RAM module was added and what was the approximate date?
    I can't remember which module is added, I am sure one is pre-installed and one is installed when the computer is bought at Harvey Norman in Feb 2020.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. yj.c 1 Reputation point
    2021-11-30T04:53:14.677+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Docs 16,871 Reputation points
    2021-11-30T04:53:25.493+00:00

    The RAM is overclocked.

    The CPU Intel i5-10210U supports RAM up to 2666.
    https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/195436/intel-core-i510210u-processor-6m-cache-up-to-4-20-ghz.html

    Memory Types
    DDR4-2666, LPDDR3-2133, LPDDR4-2933

    Location : ChannelB-DIMM0
    BankLabel : BANK 2
    Manufacturer : Micron
    MemoryType : DDR4
    FormFactor : SODIMM
    Capacity : 4GB
    Speed : 3200
    Serial : 00000000
    PartNumber : 4ATF51264HZ-3G2J1
    ECC : False
    TypeDetail : {Synchronous}

    Overclocking is a common cause of BSOD.

    You can run the Memtest86.

    Please return the overclock to stock or remove the Crucial RAM running at 3200.

    For all steps / tests make sure images are posted into this thread:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6102-take-screenshot-windows-10-a.html#option4

    The HD Tune full error scan can run overnight on the Windows drive and anytime on the non-Windows drives.
    The Sea Tools for Windows long generic test can run overnight on the Windows drive and anytime on non-Windows drives.
    HD Tune full error scan and Sea Tools long generic test can run simultaneously.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Please remember to vote and to mark the replies as answers if they help.

    On the bottom of each post there is:

    Propose as answer = answered the question

    On the left side of each post: Vote = a helpful post
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  4. yj.c 1 Reputation point
    2021-11-30T05:03:17.747+00:00

    The drive letters: C: and S: represent same SSD.
    C: is for Windows OS, G: is for Google Drive (virtually, not physical drive), S: is a partition for VeraCrypt.
    HD Tune only has an option for me to scan KINGSTON RBUSNS8154P3512GJ1 (512gB), so I will post only one drive's results (I think it represents all partition. )

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  5. yj.c 1 Reputation point
    2021-11-30T05:06:13.86+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.